Virginia Industrial Cabinet
This industrial style cabinet is made from steel angle iron and rough sawn northern white pine, fastened with rivets and accent corner plates and is mounted on iron wheels (casters).
The front features double doors made from a steel frame and steel mesh. The doors are hinged and latched with industrial quality pull handles. The cabinet back and sides are crafted from 16 gauge steel panels.
Industrial Cabinet Details:
The steel frame and doors of this cabinet are finished in gloss clear coat, but the wood shelves are available in your choice of various wood stains. For example, you might like it in:
- gloss clear coated steel with walnut stained shelves: see the Aircraft Factory Cart Coffee Table or
- gloss clear coated steel with pecan stained shelves: see the Düsseldorf Foundry Shelf
- gloss clear coated steel with chestnut stained shelves: see the Detroit Automotive Plant Shelf
- gloss clear coated steel with oak stained shelves: see the Brooklyn Telegraph Table
- Use your imagination! Choose whatever color scheme you like from other photos you see on this site. Use our color swatches on this page to customize your color scheme. We are happy to accommodate any color customization that suits you.
This product ships fully assembled and duty-free.
Discount when purchasing multiple items:
A discount is available when buying this cabinet in combination with any of our other products. Contact us to receive a discount code.
Other Products Available
Like what you see here? Sign up to our mailing list for product updates, news, contests and sales.
You can also follow us on:
Please read our policies for more important information about shipping and receiving these items at your location.